- The Operator is the system owner. The service is conducted by the Operator.
The following definitions have been specified for the needs of these Regulations:
- User – a natural person, who conducts an economic activity, a legal person, an organisational unit that does not have a legal personality, to whom the act grants the legal capacity and that has obtained the right to use and manage the Account in the Service resources, after approving the provisions of these Regulations,
- Price List – a list of offered access packages to the Service resources together with their individual description and prices. The price list is available on the Operator’s website. The prices provided in the Price List are net prices and they do not include Vat. You should add VAT in the amount of % to the provided price.
- Account – a tool, through which the Operator enables the User to take benefit of the Service resources, permanently linked to the User’s account on the Facebook portal.
- Subscription Period – a chargeable period, in which the User has access to the Service resources through the Account.
- Trial Period – the period of the next 14 (fourteen) calendar days specified by the Operator, during which the services provided by the Service are made available to the User as part of a promotion for free.
- Special Period – the period specified by the Operator, during which the services provided by the Service are made available to the User for free. This package is granted only upon a consent of the Operator.
- Charge Free Period – the period, during which a part of the Service resources is made available for free. The Charge Free Period is activated automatically for the account, which after taking benefit of the Trial Period and the Special Period have not upgraded for the Subscription Period.
- Operator – Daniel Kędzierski, conducting the business activity under the business name Korporacja Handlowo-Usługowa Kelban Daniel Kędzierski, with the registered office at ul. Toruńska 5, 84-230 Rumia, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 192950184 and NIP (TIN): 588-195-03-29.
Subscription Fee – the total annual or two-year fee foe the access
to the Account in the Subscription Period in the amount specified
in the Price List. The subscription fee includes:
- the basic fee for the selected Package,
- the fee for packages of additional services,
- the fee for SMS packages.
- the fee for the other functions described on the website http://fasttony.es.
- the fees for Account Parameter Improvement,
- Package – a variant of access to the Service resources selected in the Customer panel in the System out of available variants.
- Regulations – these Regulations.
- Registration – setting up the Account by the User, made by using the Facebook account on the Service website and approving the provisions of these Regulations by the User.
- Service – the Internet service of FastTony.es provided under the Internet address http://Fasttony.es together with the System available on it, conducted by the Operator on the conditions specified in the Regulations.
- System – the software serving for creating posts, advertisements, monitoring statements of Internet users and analysing the data available in the service of FastTony.es.
- Contract – the contract on provision of services by electronic means concluded by and between the User and the Operator as a result of registering in the Service by the User and approving the text of these Regulations by him or her.
- Service – a service provided by the Operator within the Service, on the principles specified in the Regulations.
- The Operator is the system owner. The Service is conducted by the Operator.
- The Regulations specifies the principles for using the Service and the Services offered by the Operator, as well as the rights and obligations of the User and the Operator.
While using the Service, the Operator provides the following
Services on the principles indicated in the Regulations:
- creating posts,
- creating and managing advertisements,
- monitoring statements of Internet users,
- analysing data,
- archiving databases linked to creation of posts, comments, advertisements and the other activities, as well as these, which contain the results of monitoring,
- preparing reports,
- The Operator offers the Services according to the Price List, published on the website http://FastTony.es.
- The Chargeable Services require Registration by the account on the Facebook portal, getting acquainted with the text of these Regulations and expressing a consent to their conditions by the User, as well as placing an order in the manner described in the Regulations.
- The User can perform the so-called integration with the other IT systems while using the program. In such a situation upon a request of the User, some information concerning the User’s activities made in the System shall be transferred to another system. The list of possible integrations constitutes the attachment to these Regulations. The Operator can change the entities indicated on the integration list, which shall not be considered as amendment of the Contract.
- Each User, whose account on the Facebook portal is active and has been verified and has not limitations resulting from the legal provisions or violation of the regulations of the Facebook portal, has the right for one time use of the free access to FastTony.es (hereinafter referred to as the Trial Period) for the period of the subsequent 14 (in words: fourteen) days. Taking benefit of the Trail Period requires registration by the account on the Facebook portal, getting acquainted with the text of these Regulations and expressing a consent to their conditions by the User. Not all Service and System functions can be available during the trial period.
- The Operator can entrust administration of the Service resources with the third person, to which the User hereby expresses his or her consent.
The minimum technical requirements of the computer system, which
enable the User to take benefit of the Service resources are the
- Connection to the Internet
- 2GHz processor,
- Memory of RAM 1GB,
- The operating system Windows Vista/7, Mac OS X, Ubuntu 11.04 or newer versions,
- The minimum screen resolution 1280×800,
- FireFox 40 or newer version,
- Opera 11.10 or newer version,
- Safari 5 or newer version,
- Chrome 17 or newer version,
- Internet Explorer 9 or newer version,
- Enabled Java Script support,
- enabled ‘cookie’ support.
- The Operator reserves the right to modify the technical requirements of the system and the performed Services, to which the User expresses his or her consent.
- The Operator shall do its best to make sure that transmission of data through the Internet while using the Services is secure, namely that transferred information shall be sent as confidential, correct and complete.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Approving these Regulations and executing the contract by the Operator is connected with the necessity of collecting and processing personal data of the User by Daniel Kędzierski, conducting the business activity under the business name Korporacja Handlowo-Usługowa Kelban Daniel Kędzierski, with the registered office at ul. Toruńska 5, 84-230 Rumia, in order to enable using of the Operator’s Services and conducting the other marketing activities in future by the Operator.
- The Operator is the Controller of the personal data of the Users. While making the System available the Operator is also the so-called processor (the entity processing upon the request) in relation to the data entrusted with it by the Users. The Entrustment agreement of personal data with the contents available here constitutes the condition, which is necessary for the Operator to be able to provide the services for the User.
- The Controller processes the personal data of the Users and the data resulting from the manner of using the System for the purposes of executing this contract concluded by and between the Operator and the User. The legal basis for personal data processing performed by the Operator is the contract concluded with the User on the principles specified in these Regulations, as well as the legally justified interests of the Operator in the form of the right to conduct marketing of own products and services.
- The recipients of the Users’ data are the companies providing the hosting services and the technical IT support for the operator, as well as the accounting company and the payment operators – for the settlement purposes.
- The Users; personal data is transferred to the third countries – outside the EEA – due to the fact that the User’s account is integrally linked to his or her account on the Facebook portal.
- The Operator shall process the Users’ personal data for the execution period of the contract with the User and then for the limitation period of any possible claims, which result from it.
- The User, who has a place of stay in the European Union always has the right to access his or her data, correct it, delete it or to limit its processing, as well as the right to object to its processing – however, execution of these rights can cause limitation regarding the possibilities of using the System.
- The User, who has a place of stay in the European Union has the right to obtain copies of his or her data and to request transferring it to another personal data controller.
- The User, who has a place of stay in the European Union also has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority that deals with personal data protection in the User’s country.
- Providing the personal data to the Operator by the User is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to execute the contract on access to the Service.
- The Operator uses the so-called profiling, i.e. the combination of various personality properties of the User, which result from the manner of using the System by the User. Due to the specificity of the System and the fact that using the System also includes widely understood advisory regarding use of the tools listed in the point II.2 of the Regulations, these activities shall be necessary to execute the contract concluded by and between the User and the Operator.
- The Operator enables to use the System in the Trial, Charge Free and Special Period without the Subscription Fee in order to get acquainted with the System by the User, to learn about its all functionalities to adopt the manner of the services provided by the System to the individual preferences of the User.
Using the System by the User is related to the fact that the
Operator obtains the following information about the User and
the manner of using the System by him or her:
- login data, publically available data from the User account on the Facebook portal, including the image, the data, which advertising accounts and the fanpage/s the User manages, the full data regarding and coming from these fanpages, including the data from communication of the fanpage with the users of the Facebook portal, the data and the results coming from the campaigns conducted by the User, the data on the manner of using the System by the User, and the data regarding payments.
- Personal data (ordinary personal data) are transferred voluntarily to the Operator, yet it constitutes the condition on allowing to use the Operator’s services. Each Service User has the right to access his or her data and to correct it.
- The Operator reserves the right to disclose selected information regarding the User to the adequate authorities or the third parties, which shall make a request to be provided such information, on the appropriate legal basis.
- All personal data of the other persons (including their first and last name, telephone number or e-mail address), provided to the Service by the User, he or she adds on his or her own responsibility and under the condition of not violating the binding legal provisions, the regulations of the social portals, which are handled by the System, and do not breach the personal rights of these persons.
The Operator requires from the User to express a consent to the
following activities when providing the User with the possibility
to use the System in the Charge Free to Special Period:
- this is done so that the data regarding the User can be used by the Operator for marketing purposes after his or her stopping to use the System, while respecting the right to privacy of the User,
- processing and archiving all contents and photos, which the User creates and shares while using the System,
- contacting the User in order to sale or extend the services, which he or she uses within the System,
- contacting automatically by phone, sms and email,
- using the following User’s data: telephone number, email, id on Facebook, application id, link to the profile, link to Messenger, cookies – to create advertising campaigns on Facebook, YouTube by the Operator, in the Google advertising network and the other advertising networks;
- assigning the cookie file to the User’s Account, which enables to analyse User’s traces in the Internet (which websites and which contents he or she has visited and the time of visiting these websites),
- using all User’s data, obtained while executing the Contract, for the creation purposes of the Operator – for itself or within the framework of providing the Services for the other customers – non-standard groups according to the options shared each time by Facebook, Google and the other entities providing similar services,
- profiling for automated presentation of advertisements to the User on the basis of the activities on the website, triggering events, tags, reactions or on the basis of the browsing history of websites, which the User has visited,
- this is done, so that all notifications, information or the other messages from the Operator related to provision of the Services, including offers regarding prolongation of the periods of using the System by the User, are sent by electronic means not to e-mail address of the User indicated in the registration form, by sms to the contact number, which has been provided, by phone and in the messages on the Facebook portal, also when they are sent automatically.
- The scope of the User’s consents can be changed at a later stage.
The Operator uses the “cookies” files. This is the information,
which the Operator saves on the User’s computer disc, thanks to
which the User shall be “recognised” at each subsequent connection
to the Account. The “cookies” system does not interfere operation
of the User’s computer and it can be disabled in the settings of
the Internet browser. However, the “cookies” files used by the
- maintaining the User’s session (after logging), thanks to which the User does not have to enter the Login and the Password on each Subpage;
- creating statistics of viewing figures of the Service subpages.
- analysing preferences.
- The Operator declares that it uses the tracking codes of various platforms, including Facebook in order to collected the information related to provision of the Services.
- The Operator declares that it shall do its best to guarantee the Users the adequate security level in the scope of using the Service. All events, which can have impact on security of information transfer, including also the suspicion of sharing files containing viruses and the other files of similar nature, should be reported to the Operator on the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION OF THE ACCOUNT IN THE SERVICE
- Access to the Service resources requires setting up the Account by the User while using the account on the Facebook portal (Registration).
- The User can have only one Account.
The access to the Service resources in the Trail Period, the
Subscription Period, the Charge Free Period and the Special Period
is possible only after the Registration and providing the following
In the case of a legal person or an organisation unit without
any legal personality:
- User’s company,
- User’s NIP (TIN),
- User’s registered office,
- correspondence address of the User (if it is different that the registered office of the entrepreneur),
- User’s contact phone number,
- User’s email address,
- link to the Facebook profile
for a natural person conducting a business activity
- User’s first and last name,
- the company, under which the User contacts the economic activity,
- User’s NIP (TIN),
- User’s address of residence,
- correspondence address of the User (if it is different that the address of residence),
- User’s contact phone number,
- User’s email address,
- link to the User’s Facebook profile,
for a company’s employee:
- User’s company NIP (TIN),
- User’s registered office,
- correspondence address of the User (if it is different that the registered office of the entrepreneur),
- User’s contact phone number,
- User’s email address,
- link to the Facebook profile
- Package type,
- Subscription Period,
- Payment method (one time or monthly payment) and to send the link to the fanpage to the Operator – in the case of ordering the package with limitation of the number of fanpages) or place an order by email with the text as above.
- The User, who has the Account in the Service, which is used to conduct the marketing activity for a professional entity (company) can make a request to the Operator by email to link his or her Account with the account of another person – also to use the Facebook portal (most often of an employee, a co-worker) – the Linked Account. The User should report to the Operator the necessity to separate his or her account with the Linked Account in the same way, in particular, in the case when the cooperation between the User and the owner of the Linked Account has been terminated. Otherwise the Operator does not know that the owner of the Linked Account should not have access to the Account resources.
- The Operator reserves the right to modify the form describing the User by changing or adding additional fields and the User undertakes to complete them with due diligence.
- The User is obliged to provide correct and complete data under the pain of refusing to Register and to grant access to the Service resources or his or her blocking and terminating the Contract due to the User’s fault.
- The User is exclusively liable for the data he or she provides. Moreover, the User shall be responsible for maintaining proper confidentiality of the access data to the account on the Facebook portal connected with the tool.
- In the case when the User decides to use the Service in the Subscription Period, the Operator is obliged to send the VAT invoice for the provided Services to the User to the email address provided by the User during the Registration.
- Failing to pay the Subscription Fee within the time limit specified on the Invoice delivered to the User shall result in blocking User’s access to the account. In the case the User pays the Subscription Fee and this fact shall be noted by the Operator, the access shall be unblocked.
- The payment day shall be considered as the day of crediting the Subscription Fee on the bank account of the Operator.
- Paying the Subscription Fee by the User by the online payment system or sending an order to the email address on the domain FastTony.es shall cause starting of the Subscription period.
- In the case of a legal person or an organisation unit without any legal personality:
TRAIL PERIOD, CHARGE FREE PERIOD, SPECIAL PERIOD
- The Trial Period lasts 14 (in words: fourteen) subsequent days.
- The Charge Free Period lasts 90 (in words: ninety) subsequent days. The operator reserves the right to prolong the Charge Free Period.
- The Special Period lasts 30 (in words: thirty) subsequent days. The operator reserves the right to prolong the Special Period.
The operator reserves the right to block the User’s access to the
Service resources during the Trail Period the Charge Free Period,
the Special period, if:
- The User or a person, for which the User is responsible, has violated the provisions of these Regulations,
- The Operator shall have justified suspicion about activation of another Account in the Service by the User.
- The User has violated the regulations of one of the cooperating portals or partners, including, in particular, the regulations of Facebook, Instagram, Messenger or Google.
EXCLUDING OPERATOR’S LIABILITY
- The Operator bears no liability for any technical problems or technical limitations of the User’s equipment, as well as restrictions resulting from the user’s account on the Facebook portal, which make it impossible or hinder his or her use of the Service resources.
- The User shall be exclusively liable for the contents and the accuracy of the data he or she has provided.
- All contents assigned to the User and all orders placed by the third parties identifying themselves by the User’s Account of the User’s Facebook shall be assigned to this User.
- The User shall be exclusively liable for violating the rights of the third parties and causing damage to the third persons due to the behaviours (action or omission) due to using the data obtained by the Service.
- The User guarantees and is exclusively liable to have all adequate legal basis, including consents of the persons, whose data the User processes – if such consent shall be requires – to process the data of these persons within different functions shared by the Operator in the system, including: in the TopFans application, in the content manager functionality, in the Non-standard recipient groups tool etc.
- The User shall be obliged to observe the principles for using the tool: “Non-standard recipient groups” according to the principles specified by the Facebook portal under the link: https://web.facebook.com/ads/manage/customaudiences/tos/
- The Operator shall not be liable for this in accordance with the contents of the art. 12 to the art. 14 of The Act on providing services by electronic means of the 18th of July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204 with amendments).
- The Operator shall not be liable for failure to provide or undue provision of the services from reasons lying in the side of the third parties.
- The Operator shall not be liable for the consequences resulting from the occurrence of the force majeure.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any violation of the rights of the third persons and causing any damage to the third persons as a result of and in connection with the activities conducted by the User.
- The Operator shall not be liable for the loss of control over the account on the Facebook portal, which serves for logging in to FastTony.es.
- The Operator shall not be liable for all decisions regarding blockages and limitations of the account on the portal of Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, as well as the advertising accounts assigned to this account – if these decisions have been made by the owners of the aforementioned portals and/or systems.
- The Operator shall not be liable in the case of limiting the access, losing the Facebook account with the FastTony tool assigned to the account. If such limitation follows from violating the regulations of Facebook, the Operator can terminate the contract due to the User’s fault and block the possibility of using the FastTony.es tool for permanent time.
- The Operator shall not be liable in the case of limiting the access, losing the Google account with the FastTony tool assigned to the account. If such limitation follows from violating the regulations of Google or another partner, the Operator can terminate the contract due to the User’s fault and block the possibility of using the FastTony.es tool for permanent time.
- The Operator shall not be liable in the case of limiting the access, losing the Messenger account with the FastTony tool assigned to the account. If such limitation follows from violating the regulations of Messenger or another partner, the Operator can terminate the contract due to the User’s fault and block the possibility of using the FastTony.es tool for permanent time.
THE PRINCIPLES OF USING THE SERVICE BY THE USER
In particular, the User is obliged:
- to use the Service in the manner, which does not disturb its functioning,
- not to undertake any actions, which are based on sending or publishing the information or trade offers in the Service, which have not been ordered, to undertake any IT or any other activities, whose objective is to obtain information that is not intended for the User,
- to use the Service in the manner, which is compliant with the provisions of these Regulations and the legal provisions that are commonly binding in the area of the Republic of Poland.
- not to make any IT changes in the System,
- not to publish any insulting, racist, pornographic contents neither in the Service nor thorough it or these, which are contrary to customs and/or principles of social coexistence etc.
- to use the Service in the manner which is not burdensome for the other Users and for the Operator, while respecting their personal rights (including the right to privacy) and all other rights, to which they are entitled,
- The Operator reserves the right to modify the technical manner of providing the Services, adequately to the scope and the conditions resulting from the possessed authorisations, as well as in the appropriate manner as regards its technical possibilities.
The Operator can deprive the User of the right to use the Service
and it can also limit his or her access to a part or to the whole
Service resources or the Services offered by the Operator, with
immediate effect, in the case of violating the Regulations by the
User and in particular, when the User:
- has provided untrue, inaccurate or out of date data during the Registration in the Service, misleading or violating the rights of the third persons,
- violated the personal rights through the Service, in particular, the personal rights of the other Users,
- shall behave in the other ways, which shall be considered by the Operator as offending, non-compliant with the binding legal provisions or the general principles of using the Internet network, contrary to the objectives of creating the Service or damaging good name of the Operator,
- He or she has violated the regulations of the portal of Facebbok, Instagram, Messenger platform, Google or the other entities cooperating with the Service.
- The person, who has been deprived of the right to use the Service, cannot make another Registration without obtaining a consent from the Operator.
- In order to guarantee security of message transfer and due to the Services provided, the Operator shall implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to the level of the risk of safety of the provided Services.
- It is not allowed to use the Account to act to the detriment of the other Users of FastTony.es
- The User is obliged to notify the Operator immediately about each incident of violation of the principles specified in these Regulations.
- The amendments of the Regulations enter into force at the time of their provision in the manner, which is visible in the System and in the Service.
- The User should get acquainted with the Regulations and approve them each time before starting to use the Service.
- In particular, the User is obliged:
THE PRINCIPLES OF CREATING ADVERTISEMENTS AND CONTENTS
- It is not allowed to advertise or to present products, services or actions, which are contradictory to the law. Advertisements and the contents aimed at minors cannot promote products, services, which have illegal, inadequate or dangerous contents or such, which use a recipient, who belongs to the target age group, mislead him or her or put unjustified pressure on him or her.
- The User is obliged to observe the Principles regarding advertisements determined by the Facebook Portal and available under the address: (The Principles of Advertisements)
- The User so obliged to observe the rights and obligations (defined below, including the Principles of publishing advertisements on Facebook available under the address https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads, which include the Principles of advertisements serving to acquire contacts, with the principles of the Facebook platform available under the address https://developers.facebook.com/policy/) and all other provisions and principles that are binding (including these within the scope of all necessary declarations for the Facebook Users). In the case of approving these conditions on behalf of another entity, the Advertiser declares that as a representative of this entity it has adequate authorisations to use the data on its behalf and to approve these conditions on its behalf in the binding manner.
The User guarantees that each advertisement, which serves to acquire
contacts, contains the following declaration for the Facebook users:
- all declarations and mechanisms of choice are required and sufficient to guarantee compliance with the binding provisions and principles, including all necessary conditions of the offer promoted by the advertisement serving to acquire contacts (e.g. the criteria, which have to be met to take benefit of the offer, the date of expiry or limitations regarding completion),
- clear and explicit declaration that after sending thorough the advertisement serving to acquire contacts, the Facebook user data shall be subject to the principles of privacy protection of the User, including the Data processor, i.e. FasTony Service
- the link to the principles of privacy protection of the User. Moreover, the Advertiser guarantees that the advertisements serving to acquire contacts shall not be addressed to minors.
- The data from the advertisements serving to acquire contacts and the data from the messages in the communicator and under the posts indicate the Facebook user data, which the Facebook user has decided to send to the Advertiser by the advertisement serving to acquire contacts or in another manner (e.g. a comment, a message in the Messenger) and which can include the e-mail address of the Facebook user or the additional information on the Facebook user.
- The User is obliged to observe the rights and obligations contained under the address: tos and terms.
- The User is obliged to observe the rights and obligations imposed on the users and the authors of the advertisements and the brands using the solutions offered by Google, Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and the other platforms, with which the Service is integrated and with which it cooperates.
The advertisements and the published contents can neither promote sale
or use of:
- illegal or psychoactive substances used for treatment purposes or the medicines available with the prescription;
- tobacco products and the accessories related to these product groups;
- dangerous supplements considered as such by the company Facebook and Google;
- weapons, ammunition or explosive materials;
- products or services for adults (excluding advertisements related to planning a family and contraception).
The advertisements and the published contents cannot violate the
Standards of the Facebook community. The advertisements on the Instagram
service cannot violate the Principles of the Instagram community. The
advertisements cannot include:
- the materials violating or breaching the rights of any third person, including copyrights, the rights protecting trademarks, the right to privacy, the right to protect image or the other personal and property rights;
- the materials dedicated only for adults, such as nudity or the contents presenting persons in provoking or sexually-explicit poses or during the activities, which are considered as sexually-explicit or provoking;
- the shocking, sensational, humiliating materials or these presenting excessive violence.
The materials covered by restrictions:
- Alcoholic products.
- Matrimonial/dating services.
- Gambling services for money.
- State-run lotteries.
- Internet pharmacies.
- Dietary supplements.
- Services requiring subscription.
- Financial services.
- materials related to the brand
- Student loans.
- Political advertisements.
- The User is obliged to observe the regulations of each portal, on which the Service enables to create contents, advertisements to preview statistics and monitoring.
- You need to pay in order to use the Service resources, excluding the time of using the Service in the Trail Period, the Charge Free Period or in the Special Period upon the consent of the Operator.
- The detailed information on the level of Fess is provided by the Operator in its Price List.
- The Operator reserves the right to make any changes in the Price List. The changes shall be published in the Service in the “Price List” tab and shall be binding from the next settlement period. Any change made in the Price List during the Subscription Period has no impact on the Subscription amount until the end of the Subscription Period.
- The Subscription Fees are paid in advance for individual subsequent Settlement Period, which compose the Subscription Period.
- The day of starting the Subscription Period is the day of placing the order or making a disposal for payment by the electronic payment system. The Subscription Period ends after 12 or 24 months, depending on the package, which the User has selected.
- Changing the package of Services for the package with the wider scope is possible at any time and it takes place from the next Settlement Period.
- The additional sms packages can be purchased at any time, however, they are made available for the User after posting the payment in the amount specified in the Price List or at the time of making the payment by the electronic payment system.
- The remuneration is paid in monthly, annual or two-year periods to the Operator’s account on the basis of the VAT invoice within the time limit of 7 days from the day of its issuing in the electronic form by the Operator. The Operator is obliged to issue the invoice in compliance with the binding regulations regarding the VAT within the time limit of 14 days from ending the last settlement period.
- The prices provided in the Price List on the Operator’s website are the prices covered by 50% discount granted for the obligation for the period of 12 or 24 months and timely payments. In the case of concluding the Contract for the period of 12 or 24 months, the Operator grants the discount to the User in the monthly subscription fees.
- It is not possible to suspend provision of the Services during the Subscription Period.
- In the case of any delay in the payment for the Service for 3 full Settlement Periods, the Operator can terminate the Contract with immediate effect due to the User’s fault.
In the aces of terminating the Contract by the User or the Operator
due to the User’s fault before the expiry of the period, for which
the contract has been concluded (212 or 24 months), the User loses
the benefits resulting from the discount granted from the regular
Price and within the time limit of 7 days from the day of
terminating the Contract, he or she is obliged:
- to return to the Operator the benefits received in the amount equal to 50% of the regular Price for the period of using the Service, i.e. until the day of ceasing to use the Service,
- to pay to the Operator the contractual penalty in the amount equal to 50% of the regular Price for the period from the next day after ceasing to use the Service until the day, of which the Contract has been originally concluded.
- The Subscription Fees can be paid (i) by a transfer to the bank account of the Operator, indicated on the invoice or (ii) by the Internet payment gate.
- The Operator reserves the right of maximum 7 days for proper noting of the payment from the time of making the payment by the User.
- Temporary breaks in operation of the Service and access to the Services provided by the Operator (technical breaks) can take place.
- The Operator shall do its best to make the technical breaks in such a period of time in which the trouble resulting from the technical break shall be possibly the smallest.
In the case of the technical break, which lasts over 24 hours:
- The Operator is obliged to notify the User about it by e-mail,
- The User has the right for charge free prolongation of the validity of the Subscription period, during which the technical break has taken place, by the duration of this technical break, rounding it to the whole day.
- All claims related to the provision of the Services by the Operator should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com or to the correspondence address: Daniel Kędzierski, conducting the business activity under the business name Korporacja Handlowo-Usługowa Kelban Daniel Kędzierski, with the registered office in Rumia.
The proper claim should include in its contents:
- the first and last name,
- the links to the Facebook portal, by whose using the User has registered,
- company – in the case of a legal person or an organisational unit without any legal personality, which is granted the legal capacity by the separate act,
- the precise address of residence or the entrepreneur, possible the correspondence address, if it is different than the address of residence or the address of the entrepreneur,
- the e-mail address provided during the Registration,
- the precise description and the reason for the claim.
- These claims shall not be handled by the Operator, which are the result of non-observance of the contents of the Regulations.
- The Operator handles the claim within the time limit of 14 working days from the day of its reception.
- All other remarks related to functioning of the Service can be sent by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Service Users can get charge free access to the Regulations at any time through the link published on the homepage of the Service in the form, which enables to download, save and print it or by contacting through the address: email@example.com
- The Operator reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time.
- The Operator reserves that the Service and the Operator’s graphical elements, Operator’s logotypes, navigation solutions, selection and layout of the contents presented within the Service and contained there, constitute the object of the exclusive Operator’s rights.
- The Operator reserves the right to transfer a part or all rights and obligations resulting from the Regulations to the third person or concluding the subcontracting agreements, to which the User expresses his or her consent.
- The User is not allowed to waive the rights and obligations resulting from the Regulations without a written consent of the Operator.
- The Operator has the right to amend the Regulations at any time. The User is bound by the new text at the time of its adding to the System and notifying the User about it. In the case when the User does not express a consent for the new text of the Regulations, the Contract shall be terminated on the day of the expiry of the Subscription Period. If the User has the package of the charge free services and eh or she does not express a consent for the new text of the Regulations, he or she should notify the Operator about it and delete the FastTony.es applications for his or her applications on the private account on the Facebook portal.
- The provisions of the Civil Code shall apply in the cases not regulated by these Regulations.